CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

on a kick...

Do you ever get on a kick about something? Well, I'm on one now! I'm totally into making my little man tot books. He loves to have books read to him and by using tot books, we can explore all kinds of concepts like counting, ABCs, colors, shapes, sequencing and recognition of his name. And the cool thing is -he loves them and brings them to me for us to do together. I love that!

He loves the movie Cars! and I found a tot book at 1+1+1=1 to along with that movie.



concepts in this tot book -
name recognition
counting
colors
shapes

I've already made him a tot book to go along with the book Brown Bear Brown Bear and I'm currently in the process of putting together a tot book to go along with the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

No comments: