CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

encourage one another

In January at my MOPS group, I had a lady come and do a workshop on Behavior Boosters. She did an awesome job! You can check out her website and she also is willing to come to your church or MOPS group to present her workshop. She shared ideas on how to motivate positive behavior in children and how to incorporate scripture throughout your day. I ordered her Complete Collection of behavior boosters and love it!

Here is the first behavior booster that I have tried. I had to adapt it a little because I don't have any ABC blocks. I used Word Art in Microsoft Word and spelled out the word encourage. As one of my kids encourages another (mainly during school time), I color in a letter. When the whole word is colored in, they will get to pick something out of the treasure chest.



"Encourage one another and build each other up".
1 Thessalonians 5:11a

No comments: